How to people see you, the face of your business? Watch this Short Video as I share 3 Steps to Build a Brand by Tony Robbins. Your Brand is what customers say to each other about you!
So more notes from the Tony Robbins network marketing conference I attended early December. One of the things I learned is Tony Robbins is a well-known business strategist. He is a foremost authority on how to build a brand identity and how to build a brand name. Given his resume, I believe it!
Here are his 3 steps to build a brand even if no one knows who you are right now! Can you answer these questions about what you represent? And trust me, understanding how to build a personal brand of your own is THE best thing you can do for yourself in your business.
Lets Build a Brand!
Describe your Identity or Brand
- What are you going to do more than anybody else?
- Build a brand by doing more for people than anyone else.
- Why should anyone do business with you vs. your competitors?
Tell others and practice communicating it
- Write out what it is your brand is and what you will do more for people than anyone else.
- This is your elevator pitch in a sense. But not a pitch to market products/services but a pitch about your brand.
Find a way to demonstrate it by actions
- How will you showcase the difference in your brand? Crazy good customer service? Providing huge valuable content? What?
Watch this short video to get the rest of my take. Enjoy!
Was This Helpful? If so, feel free to show me some love by commenting below and sharing on Facebook.
More Helpful Articles!
Chris Njigha’s Online Marketing & Network Marketing Blog
Email: [email protected]
PS: If Your Upline Hasn't Given You A Clear Step by Step Blueprint for Generating Leads Online And Successfully Recruiting People on Social Media That Actually Works, This Will Help You!
If you enjoyed this post on 3 Steps to Build a Brand by Tony Robbins, remember to re tweet and comment below!